Sunday 22 June 2008

confession time!

I seem to have put the image in the centre of the page this time. Probably a Freudian slip in the hope that anyone dropping by won't get as far down the page as reading what I'm about to confess... but in fairness to my publisher, I think it's time I came clean. (deep breath) I've been ever so slightly economical with the truth. (Is that allowed, in someone who admits to writing fiction?) The truth is, (dare I go on?)... the reason for the delay in publication of Cut Short has not been entirely nothing to do with me. It's a long story... I'll tell you next time. (sounds of a yellow chicken dropping white feathers)

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

OK, you've wetted my interest.

Bill Clark said...

Ah, Lee, I love the yellow chicken dropping white feathers image! You have such a way with words!

OK, spill! Tell us all the gory truth! And assure us that because of the delay, Cut Short will be even more of a masterpiece!

Akasha Savage. said...

Hi Leigh. Re: tagging!
Go to my blog and you will see questions I have answered about myself. You simply have to answer the same questions and post it on your blog...tagging a few more bloggers that you know - you do this by simply leaving a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.
Does that make sense!!
Have fun! :D