Saturday, 9 January 2010

update

CUT SHORT is currently being reprinted for the 2nd time in 6 months.
More copies will be available beginning February.
You may find one in your local branch of WATERSTONES
WATERSTONES in HARROW have restocked 020 8863 4578
Amazon.com are now out of stock but amazon.co.uk still have some. ROAD CLOSED will hit the shelves at the beginning of June.
Check here soon for a sneak preview!!!



Must go - I'm busy writing book 3. Love love love writing (in case you're wondering why the outburst of colour.... I'm in a good mood. Love writing!)

7 comments:

The Pegster said...

wow Leigh, it's all happening for you now - can't wait for Book 2. I knew of course that you had more in the pipeline, and after reading 'Cut Short' I knew I want more of were that came from LOL.

Leigh Russell said...

Hi Pegster, nice to hear from you and Happy New Year! Thanks for the kind words.

VirgilioMaillet said...

完全免費成人安以軒?安以軒安安聊天室守門員破解宅女在古代後宮的幸福生活宅女古代後宮生活宅男交友宅男與性感護士學生交友學生寫真集學生妹一夜情學生妹開苞血淋淋學生妹安以宣youtube影片分享網xx18net影片交流區xvideo影片xvideo長片區xvideo免費影片xvideos影片xvediox影片xvediox免費影片鴛鴦吧線上免費成人視訊xvediox免費影片xd成人圖片wii777台片專賣店vcd免費色情片ut影片網ut免費成人影片xxvideo影片裸體性愛自拍裸體女護士裸體女郎裸體女的影片裸體天下裸體大美女裸體圖片區裸體國中生裸體名模裸體同志裸體卡漫裸體內衣秀裸體免費視訊聊天裸體做愛裸體女優圖

Pat said...

Is book 2 the same team?

Leigh Russell said...

Hi Pat
Yes, Book 2 is the same team. Originally I wrote out DS Peterson. At the very first talk I gave, to a reading group at my local library, everyone in the audience said they liked Peterson, so I wrote him in again and he's still there in Book 3. (But he may disappear in Book 4...)

writtenwyrdd said...

I'm happy to see your first books is successful. That's wonderful news. And with a second due out and a third in the works, it appears you are on your way! congratulations!

Leigh Russell said...

Still a lot of work to do, writtenwyrdd! Thanks for dropping by.