Tuesday 4 June 2013

Invitation to Book Launch

My friends here are all welcome to join us at a prelaunch party to celebrate the first in a brand new spin off series featuring Detective Sergeant Ian Peterson.
(Remember him? Geraldine's sergeant in CUT SHORT, ROAD CLOSED and DEAD END.)
COLD SACRIFICE isn't published until September but a limited print run of special advance copies will be available on 10th July at Belgravia Books in London.
And of course I'll be there to sign the books! We're planning an author reading, Q and A, and lots of wine, nibbles and BOOKS!
Please let me know on 'contact' on Leigh Russell or comment here if you'd like to join us as we need some idea of numbers and places are filling fast.

4 comments:

Guillaume said...

I don't know where I will be yet, but I'd love to show up.

Charles Gramlich said...

Long trip for me, but I hope it goes wonderfully.

Leigh Russell said...

Guillaume - it would be great to see you there! I'll be posting the invitation proper soon but it's Belgravia Books 59 Ebury Street London SW1 from 6-8pm on 10th July.

Leigh Russell said...

Oh, hop on a plane, Charles... (I wish!) Hope to do a tour of US at some point - in the planning stages at the moment, but might get to see you and Lana on your side of the pond one day.