Thursday 20 June 2013

Road Closed

How lovely to receive this email from a new fan who came across my books in a bookshop. He wrote: "I have many books on my shelves ready to read. I started to read Road Closed ahead of time. It was a joy to read,the pace was spot on the character detail not too intense,and the story pace brilliant,with a good plot and twists. I look forward to reading the other books and will now be hunting out Cut Short and your future writings. Thank you Leigh for giving me the material that helps me relax and free the mind." 
Now that's what I call a nice email! 
And I noticed that Road Closed is currently number 34 on kindle. Nice to see it finally coming into its own after it trailed behind my other titles for so long.
Road Closed on kindle



1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent. That is indeed very nice.