Monday 2 April 2012

Invitations

I'm off to visit a prison tomorrow, where I've been invited to talk about writing crime fiction. If I don't post again, you'll know they didn't let me out... It should be an interesting event, and very useful research for a scene in the Geraldine Steel novel that comes after Death Bed.

It's not long now until the launch party for Death Bed in June. Please email me on http://www.leighrussell.co.uk/ for an invitation if you'd like to join us in celebrating the publication of the new Geraldine Steel novel. All my blog buddies are welcome!

If you can't make it, there are still some signed Limited Edition hardbacks available from http://www.noexit.co.uk/dbspecial/



6 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Oh I hope they let you out!

Are you going to gather some cool info while you are in prison???

BernardL said...

I'm sure it will be interesting research, but a scene on the Riviera might be a more pleasurable research project. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like you're taking the Johnny Cash route to fame!

Leigh Russell said...

I was invited in to speak to prisoners about my books - but it was certainly very interesting, Val, especially as Geraldine visits a female prisoner in my WIP!

Leigh Russell said...

Now there's a thought, Bernard... perhaps Geraldine should win the lottery and go on a world tour...

Leigh Russell said...

LOL Charles. Not quite the same route... or the same fame!